Their Offer Was Accepted. The Only Problem—The House Wasn’t For Sale
One real-estate agent almost got scammed, while another broker discovered his client murdered someone in the house he was trying to sell
Read in The Wall Street Journal: https://apple.news/ABdR75z8LQXaJHw8ypIAmFg
Published by BethMannRealEstateLaw
- Illinois Attorney with over 20 years experience.
- My law firm concentrates on Real Estate law primarily REO, short sales and transactional closings.
- ReoMac preferred attorney
- Member of the Illinois Bar, CBA, ISBA and ABA
- Juris Doctorate from John Marshall Law School in 1990.
View all posts by BethMannRealEstateLaw