Changes to City of Chicago Water Certifications
Starting April 1st, City of Chicago Water Certifications have been renamed “Utility Certifications” and now include Garbage Service fees. Garbage Service fees will now be charged in the amount of $9.50 per month, per unit. The City has also implemented a “catch up” period which allows for the collection of fees from the effective date of the program, which is January 2016. Please note, there are different billing cycles for Metered and Non-Metered Accounts.
For additional information, please click here.
Published by BethMannRealEstateLaw
- Illinois Attorney with over 20 years experience.
- My law firm concentrates on Real Estate law primarily REO, short sales and transactional closings.
- ReoMac preferred attorney
- Member of the Illinois Bar, CBA, ISBA and ABA
- Juris Doctorate from John Marshall Law School in 1990.
View all posts by BethMannRealEstateLaw